15 January 2015

Chill 2014

Back in July, I got an email for cheap tickets to Chill. We had so much fun last year that we decided we had to check it out again.

It did not disappoint. The Ice Kingdom had a Long Beach theme this year, complete with giant surfing Santa:

I mean, really giant! Here are Tomu and Rosie for scale!




Queen Frostine made another appearance, which made the girls very happy!


I really liked the pelicans and seagulls, since I see the real things every day from my office.

One of the features of the Ice Kingdom is an ice slide. Amaya really wanted to go on it even though you are technically supposed to be 5. We didn't tell.

Outside the ice room we saw the same pretty ice princess as last year - the girls called her Queen Frostine, too!

All through the Ice Kingdom I tried to get Amaya to pose for a photo but she refused. Then in the gift shop she saw this polar bear and came to find me to ask for a picture!

The gingerbread house was there again, and the gingerbread girl is still the cutest character costume I have ever seen!

I really enjoy this Chill thing and I hope it continues next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment