05 January 2015

Halloween fun!

Hard to believe I am going to recap Halloween in January, but here goes! We actually had a lot of Halloween fun this year. We made sure to hit Disneyland while it was decorated and the Haunted Mansion had its Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Amaya was not into photos that day, but Rosie made up for it.


Next up, a visit to the pumpkin patch! The girls always love it, and this year they even got to go on the pony ride!



The weekend before Halloween we actually went to a grownup dress up party!  We used to love dressing for Halloween but we haven't done it since the girls were babies. We went as hipster Antony and Cleopatra.

The girls were mini hipsters.

Hard to keep an "over it" hipster face on when Tomu looks so ridiculous!

The night before Halloween we tested out the girls' costumes. We had Amaya the paleontologist:


and Rosie the fabulous witch:


I love how seriously Amaya took her costume!

On Halloween night Tomu took the girls trick or treating with some friends while I stayed home with the candy. There were tons of visitors this year and some great costumes. No other little girls were paleontologists, though.


I know I keep complaining about warm autumns, but there is something pretty awesome about not needing a coat to cover up your costume!

0 comments:

Post a Comment