When Tomu and I got new phones a year ago, we converted our old iphones for the girls to use. Mostly they play games, but more and more they have been using the camera. Here are some of Rosie's shots.
Obviously, selfies are the vast majority of her photos. When I downloaded her photos to our computer there were batches of 50 selfies that you could string together into a stop motion animation video.
Obviously, selfies are the vast majority of her photos. When I downloaded her photos to our computer there were batches of 50 selfies that you could string together into a stop motion animation video.
After selfies, photos of Amaya are very common. We only let them use the phones at restaurants, on long car rides, and at Dodgers games, so you will see those settings repeated often.
One thing I really like about the girls' photos is seeing things from their perspective, whether it's Tomu and I in the front seat:
Rusty in between in the back:
Look, I'm crocheting the TARDIS!
We look like giants!
Then there are the surprisingly good photos. She staged this one Christmas day of her new Dodgers toy.
And these are from her "Cloud Series" at Dodgers stadium!
The artist at work:
0 comments:
Post a Comment