Wow, two months since my last post! No excuses, but we've been busy. Vacations, weddings, baby showers, stitches (the human flesh kind, not the fun sewing machine kind), home improvement projects, all hopefully coming to a blog near you in the near future! But first, I wanted to share some photos of the girls from their last month at school. A portrait company came in and I can't believe the results they got. I'm pretty sure we are skipping our normal birthday-photos-at JCP this year because there is no way they will get Amaya to smile so nicely:
I really love how this photo shows how different they are. Even their postures say so much about them.
Look at this child! The posing comes naturally.
Amaya is such a sweetie.
I mean.
We bought the digital rights to the photos so expect some in the mail once I get some prints made!
Can you believe this was them on the first day of school?!





0 comments:
Post a Comment