We just got back from our 2 week trip to NY for Thanksgiving. After a full day of travel on Wednesday, the girls went back to school yesterday.
(I'm calling this "airport snow angels.")
Because we were gone for the holiday, the girls missed their school celebration and all the art projects they made for it were sent home with them yesterday. There were paper leaves and turkeys, but these were my favorite:
First I pulled Rosie's out of the bag.
Aww, she's thankful for Daddy! So am I. I couldn't wait to see what Amaya wrote. Surely she's thankful for Mommy?
Nope.
BAHAHAHAHA!
After I finished laughing, I asked them if they were thankful for Mommy, too. Rosie said yes, I come next. So I verified. "Daddy, Pumpkins, then Mommy?" They solemnly nodded.
Ego busted.
Later, they made it up to me by giving me my belated birthday gift. At first I didn't notice the box, I was so excited to finally get a baseball for my charm bracelet.
Then Tomu pointed out that "They went to JAAAEEEERRRED!"
They like me, they really like me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment