23 December 2012

Only a day away!

It's Christmas Eve Eve and things are starting to get exciting! I finished the girls' last two gifts on Friday. Slippers:
Bumble feet for Rosemary (from that claymation Rudolph holiday movie), and green monster feet for Amaya. She will think they are dinosaur feet and that is how I picked the colors, even though I obviously didn't think through the evolutionary implications of furry dinosaurs. 

Also, I finished the hobby horses:

There is a unicorn...

...and a red rodeo horse.

Also, I forgot to post a photo of the lizard bags I made them. The third one is for their cousin.



I love these. The mouths open and they can put things inside. I got the patterns from the same etsy site that I mentioned when I posted about the baby gifts.

In other Christmas happenings, our poinsettia tree is doing great after the pruning from earlier this summer. It's very festive!

We had to brave the mall on Saturday to clear up a problem with an order from the portrait studio. It was crowded and hard to park, but it was worth it to watch the girls on the little train they have set up there. They even got the engine seats this time!

Amaya shouted "All aboard!" the whole time and Rosie waved at all the parents.

Can't wait to tell them Santa is finally coming tomorrow night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment