Aside from Halloween and Christmas, we don't do a lot of decorating around here. I think part of the reason is that we have no place to store decorations when they are not being used. Our Christmas tree still lives at Tomu's parents' house in his old closet when it isn't the season. But I saw a simple felt heart garland online and I thought it would be easy and fun to make. Besides, I am swimming in felt right now - I bought so much for the ongoing felt food project for the girls' birthday this summer. I think it turned out cute and it's making me want to decorate the whole mantel for every holiday.
The colors are not traditional but they suit our room. The girls like reaching for the hearts but they are still a little too short!
Here is a link to the tutorial I used:
Hope your Valentine's Day is full of hugs and kisses!
So adorable! Happy V day!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! And I really like the non-traditional v-day colors.
ReplyDelete