15 April 2011

The Grand Prix is giving me a headache

This weekend is the Long Beach Grand Prix. I understand that the event is great for Long Beach but it can be strange living here while it's going on.  Although this video cannot adequately capture how loud it is in my office right now, it will give you an idea of the constant noise that will come from the race for the next 3 days.  I took this video at 9 am after I'd already been at work 2 hours listening to this, and they're not even racing the Formula 1 cars yet.  It's going to be a long and LOUD day!



At noon Tomu and I walked outside and this is what it sounded like - now it's Formula 1:


I know what I am going to be hearing in my sleep tonight.

2 comments:

  1. That is totally bizarre and so loud! I can't believe they just race around town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Long Beach is being attacked by large swarms of killer bees...like a Vincent Price movie!

    ReplyDelete